Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bangkok Trip March 2008

I have not updated my blog for such a long time. For an ordinary person like me, my life is a bit plain. Well, it can be good also by living a simple life. Though life was not always easy, there were few small currents which were all related to family issues and work but I do not wish to share here. I want to share wholly on precious moment that I have. I would like to share with you about my recent trip to Bangkok. It was a good experiences, I did not go to those temples because I am a Christian. If I would have follows tour for this trip will surely be arranged visit there. Actually I am not resist to visit just that I can't stand the smell of burning stick and I do not feel the need to visit since I do not believes them.

I had anticipated to shop in Bangkok long ago since melvin's cousin-in-law sharing with me her shopping experiences there. At first I thought everything will be like 50% cheaper then the item found in Malaysia, but I found that it's not 100% true. Perhap I am too shy to bargain with the sales. And another reason was I do not want to buy anything that I do not need.

We had our buffer dinner at Baiyoke Sky, there were variety of foods served. You could find Japanese food, Thai food and Western food corner. It really opened my appetite and I ate a lot especially my favorite – salmon sushi. Another best dinner I had was at Tony Roma restaurant. This franchise restaurant could not find in Malaysia yet. The restaurant design was very classic and high class and the foods served were good especially the pork rib.

We had enjoyed good food except the last day. Right, last day I follow tour because my dearest hubby was rushing for another trip to Germany. So he arranged me to follow his relative for the last day visit. Well, travel with his relative were great they are all very easy person and his cousin Anna even spared one of her bad with me. Really so touch, words cannot express my appreciation toward her. She is very rich yet not like other rich person whose eyes on top of their head. She squeezed with her daughter in one bed for 2 nights. With my mother in law’s advices I repaid her with famous BBQ pork from ‘Wo Lai Ye’ and chocolate bought by my hubby from Germany. You know Chinese ideology ‘You Lai You Wan, Lai Er Bu Wang, Fei Li Ye’ which mean it’s no good to accept good thing from people yet do not repay them. I feel comfortable if others do not repay me but I feel uneasy if I did not repay other.

Despite of food, my last day trip was enjoyable. We went to ‘Dream World’ it was such a nice place and was compatible to Singapore’s Sentosa except it got no beach. Of course cannot compete with Australia’s ‘Dream World’ but the entrance fee is far cheaper than that. It got all kind of games and the most excited one I had played was the bumping car. All of us drove like crazy and bump into each other. Luckily it’s not in real life else I would have died for thousand times. Hee.. I found that most player were teenager, guess me was the only auntie joining them.

I had walk throughout the park and along the way got a room that display everything in giant size including furnitures and kitchen utensils. I took some photo from there it make me feel like Alice in the wonderland. There were quite a lot of scenes you could take nice photo following the walk pave.


No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers