Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

I wish everyone have a prosperous and happy chinese new year. Chinese new year is really a good time to meet up with old friends and relatives. : ) I always tell myself that this year I gonna do more visiting but end up just be able to do some. : P Past few years I had missed few meet up with my form 6 old friends this year really have to make it.

After married with kids really hard to have spare time to really meet up with friend. Perhap need to wait until kids grow up. When talk about this I wanna grouse again, why men always the one that wanna have more kids when take care of kids is like non of their business. Sigh!!! They thought that we still like old time they are the only source of income and we are house wife sitting at home looking after kids??? No!!! we also work to support ourself what make them to have such a privilege to have excuse not to look after the kids??? So he should not complaint when I make him to pay all the bill. I am the one suffer from pregnancy to delivery so now is his turn to take the responsibility to "feed" the kids.

However, when cooling down can't really be so calculative although with kids I lost a lot of freedom but gain the experience as a parent. You would amaze with your endurance when you have your own kids. Recently heard an advertisement over the MyFM radio about a son calling a frustrated mom at work. At first the mom shown her impatient but at the end she realize that she shouldn't had did that. A lot of time this kind of situation reflect in our real life. We can't control our own emotion when kids too attched and make a lot of noise to distract us. You get raged when the kids against your order.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers