Today my lunch was super expensive should be around RM200. Wuh... in fact I just had a curry fasfood rice worthed RM3 only. Sigh! My car crash with other while I reversed it from parking lot. The owner of the same bad luck colleague was reversing his car same time with me so we did not notice each other.
So "kek Xin" this month I will be very tight as salary had been cut but going to travel as long time plan (If I knew that my pay would be cut I would not have plan for the trip). However thanks god nothing bad happened lar.. this fellow also quite honest and did not argued also when I offered him that we both settle our own lost as really both reversed @ the same time.. However he did blame I reversed too fast.. Hmm.. well I didn't even saw him walk into his car why was he so slow motion ? If I had saw him went into his car I have no problem to let him go first.
God I am really very frustrated.. Heal me and give me wisdom to use my money.. Wuh... :(
Be with me I need your comfort.. Afterall it was such a small matter compare to the blessing you had given me. I will rely on you no matter bitter or sweet time.. :D


1 comment:
Alamak! What to do? already happenned! Be careful next time la...
Post a Comment