Hey buddies!!! I am back from my Perth trip. I enjoyed my trip very much. Haha.. This is one of the best trip I ever had before. Not that Perth has anything special just that it's really relaxing as compare to other trip joining tour or went to crowded or fast pace cities. And also I went there together with my kids so I am not anxious about kids @ home.
This is the first time my son travel so far and he enjoy the trip very much. When I used towel to shed him from sunlight he will try to remove it so that it wouldn't block his eyesight. Then along the way he will point outside and start to talk his baby language to me *o e o*... And he will pat to awake nodding mom sitted next to him.. Haha.. Whenever we reached a destination and woke him up he will be so excited to walk down. Not until now I know my son so enjoy travelling. haha.. :)) He enjoy eating fresh fruit bought there especially plum. I recorded a short clip while he is eating plum very funny..
My daughter also enjoy the trip she is so blissful compare to me during the same age. The first time I flied oversea is during my study to england that time I was around 21 but @ 3 she already flied to Singapore, 4 to Hong Kong and now 5 to Australia Perth. She was consider well behaved for this trip and really had lot of fun with Emily (my eldest SIL's daughter). Just that sometime she a bit too enthusiastic like to pull Emily's hand and brought her to run and shout around.
The only difficulties I face during this trip are cleaning and making milk for Terrence.. He will be very cranky whenever I acted too slow or running out of milk powder / hot water. The rest were all fine with me. :) Luckily got my mom to help me up really own mom is the best. I enjoy variety of food there just one thing missed *dim sum* wuh~~~ heard that Hong Kong *dim sum* very famous there but no chance to try..
I will update the photos in my facebook..


No comments:
Post a Comment