Monday, June 8, 2009

Bau - Zoo ???

Back from one whole week rest.. I am not refreshing at all worst become idle.. Opps.. Don't tell my boss k.. haha..


How I spent my long break.. Well this was one of the place I been to on 1st Gawai.. We went there together with hubby's cousin and family.. Really an eye opener for me.. I never know Kuching also got people operate Zoo.. Woh.. I must say that I really salute this kind of people..


Well the Zoo look like a Zoo but not so well maintain I would say.. If you like to know more you could follow this link..

http://jimmychin.99.com.my/?p=1564

2 comments:

Ice said...

That's a very nice zoo. I love the green snake especially. Not sure why. I have taken photos of green snakes before as well. I would love to visit that place. Is it for public to visit?

No Body said...

yes it is.. for adult per entry RM8..

Very small zoo.. super mini size.. haha.. but to me good enuf.. The weather here really killing.. so luckily it is small you could have overall glance in just few mins.. haha.. but the mini cave there is definitely heaven to safe you from scorching..

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers