Well I would say what a luxury lunch.. The place is serene and nice.. It located near KPJ (Kuching Specialist).. A nyoya restaurant which is home alike with very exotic interior design..
This is my second visit I hope next time I could try their dinner.. The food okie although the choices not as much.. Well the price wise my hubby think is expensive average each dish will be RM7 and above and drink RM2 and above.. But for me the price is okie for this kind of place.. Only those rich can come more often for us just once in a while should be fine.. The place itself is nice with few tables only not a very commercialize restaurant.. haha.. if the food not expensive enough how to support the business.. ;)
Here are some photo to share with:
Hubby drink - Ice lemon Tea RM2
I ordered brewed white coffee - RM2.50 (It had been topped with whipped cream)
Hubby's nasi lemak - RM7
My Asam fish with mixed red rice - RM7
The asam fish got 2 pieces of moderate size fish and some lady finger.. Taste quite good.. Fish is expensive nowaday so I think this dish is more worth than hubby's nasi lemak.
This was taken during 1st visit to the restaurant.. super mini pineapple just the size of my thumb.. haha.. there were many plants around the restaurant..


4 comments:
The foods look good but a bit expensive lor.
The nasi lemak and assam fish sure making me hungry lah :o). The prices are ok to me. Still cheap.
Ya.. I think the price is slightly expensive however the quality of food and environment are all up to standard thus still consider reasonable..
Of course lar Ai Shiang you earn AUD woh.. this is Too Cheap for you.. ahaha.. :p
Post a Comment