| To be frank Langkawi trip to me is just so so if compare to KK trip.. I don't think the place as pretty as Sabah.. hehe.. Just my personal thought k.. However I can see that government put more effort in this famous trourism place.. If you been to Bali before you will think that Langkawi similar with her but not as successful.. :p | |
| We had visited few places one of the most excited is underwater world aquarium.. Very nice and there provided 2 types of penguin to watch.. I think very worthit when think back few years ago we waiting for the penguin to come home @ melbourne penguin island haha.. the weather is chilling not as comfortable in the aquarium ah.. haha.. All the sea creatures exhibited were nice to watch.. The place look new and clean I hope it will be remain for many years.. | |
![]() | |
| We only have good dinner once in this trip.. The place is nice with very strategic location and the concept of the restaurant runner I must laud very good.. It was a restaurant putting in both Asia and Western foods and drinks served by different stall.. The location is real good just along the seaside you could even see the plane take off and landing in right distance and not too noisy.. | |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | |
| The only regret in this trip was we did not manage to visit any islands.. The weather with strong wind not too safe for boat.. We brought kids they can't swim better don't take the risk.. | |
| Overall still a good trip.. Hubby arranged all the hotel and transport.. I would say this was a very relaxing trip.. haha.. O ya not to forget that 1st time tasted buffalo milk there.. hehe.. Taste good.. : ) yum yum.. There also got other buffalo products like cheese, yogurt and ice cream. | |
![]() | ![]() |
| The last day we stop by KL.. Hubby sister family who stayed there treated us a good meal.. The best meal for this trip.. | |
![]() | |
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Langkawi Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
You've been to many places in Malaysia huh? Unlike me, I haven't visit much. Any place to suggest in West Malaysia that I should visit? I haven't even been to Melaka also.
Melaka.. My next plan..
Cameron highland.. perhap this one less attractive for you..
Go pulau redang.. I heard very beautiful.. This is also in my future plan..
Is Pulau Redang off Terengganu state?
ya.. you are right.. Terengganu.. :))) I wish to go there long ago but the list still long.. will go someday..
Wah... looks like you having a great trip there and also a lot of good food. Yummy yummy.
Priscilla I visit you blog almost every working day.. haha.. and count whether u had free from confinement or not.. haha.. got this lili chart easier lar.. just went in it will tell valen 3 weeks ? days.. haha.. :))
Ya I enjoy every trip lar.. :) Good experience..
Now u in west m'sia can go to other place easier.. not like us have to fly there.. U hv to take the opportunity ah.. :D
Post a Comment