Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One fine dinner @ Mango

I noticed this Thai restaurant long ago but never had chance to try as hubby said should be expensive. Since I got privilege card can obtain 10% discount I persuaded hubby to try once. The service is superb very much like hotel style but the food is so so.

The pineapple got many ingredient and lot of prawn but the rice itself a bit hard for me. The pandan chicken taste okie with slight taste of lemon glass. The green curry was good but too rich with intense coconut milk taste. The mango with glutinous rice is very expensive according the portion served RM9 and not as tasty as I expected. The other dessert just RM5 taste better very close to the one we taste in Bangkok with water chesnut and jade fruit in ice blended coconut.

2 comments:

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

wah... so delicious! I never been there too! Maybe next time can have a try when i back to kuching.

I doing fine here, don't worry! I just got nothing to update in my blog :P

No Body said...

good to hear that u are doing well.. must be really busy to take care valen n mabel ya.. haha..

o this place i think not as good as thai delight.. but no harm to try.. ;) don order the mango glutinuos rice too expensive and not so yummy..

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers