Bye Nov!! Actually the last day of Nov is our wedding anniversary. This year I really nearly forgot until late night. Haha.. :)) I joke that he celebrete his friend's wedding rather then ours. Actually I don't really mind but still a bit dissapointed. Perhap can plan a day off without kids to watch movie or massage.. :))
Welcome Dec!! Christmas atmosphere start to emerge slowly a good time to indulge in shopping spree. I have 3 wedding dinners in this month including 2 old classmates so anticipate to meet other ex-classmate on their wedding. I will try to attend all my ex-classmate wedding as long as they invite me because I seldom contact any of them except Lily my teenage best friend and some very close ex-colleague. My social life is nearly 0. haha... :))


8 comments:
3 wedding dinners this month? Anyone I know?
Yes.. Our little brother Teo Chiat Hua.. haha.. finally.. He said not dare to ask you come back just to attend his wedding boh.. haha.. I think he think too much is up to the guest whether they want to come back or not.. :))) He is alwaz over considerate..
Another one smart girl from 5S2 Sim Siew Hung.. She was famous among school-mate perhap you know her.. :))
Another one my youngest brother lor.. Our family will have non available after his wedding.. haha.. is good time to have family gathering..
Wah... so many wedding dinner to attend! That's nice, can have gathering with old friends! Wah... your youngest bro so fast get married! Really happy for u!
Oh yes, Chiat Hua. He invited me like 6 or 7 months ago. Unfortunately I cannot attend lah. Wanted to so much. Just can't. This is the disadvantage of living so far away.
Don't forget to take photos okay?
haha.. yalor priscilla.. your family only you and your eldest sister married hor.. :)) wow future you will have 4 more to attend hehe.. can start to save money now.. ahaha...
ya ai shiang will sure take photo.. haha.. and post to my blog.. this chiat hua so low profile even the studio photo also ppl help upload.. :)) O so he did invited you early haha.. hmm.. then he is v. secretive to me lor only recently ask me to attend his wedding dinner..
Chiat Hua secretive? No lah. I think maybe because I am far away. So he let me know first.
When Peh Sia Lin (5S3) got married, she also invited me like 6 month before anyone knew.
But too bad, timing is always wrong for me. I cannot leave during Dec-Feb period. I'm planning to go back to Malaysia mid next year. So, I can't fly too often lor.
Oh yeah, the studio photos. I think Chiat Hua is very lazy lah hahaha!
o do remember to let me know when you come back we can meet again.. i still remember the last time we met @ coffee bean.. :)) miss you all..
i m sure u miss laksa and kolomee here..
Post a Comment