Post the Christmas wishes rather late. Hehe.. This card I created last minutes but did not manage to send out as I guess most peoples will be on leave to enjoy their holiday.
Here I sincerely wish all of you a Happy New Year.
The photo look familiar?? haha.. Who can guess where I took the photo.. ;)
5 comments:
Happy New Year to you too! May this new year bring you joy and prosperity and banyak banyak money :o)
Happy New Year to you! Nice shot! I guess u took it from Holiday Inn?
haha.. thank you ai shiang.. I oso wish "maiyak maiyak duit" to you too.. :)))))
same to you priscilla.. you guess it wrong ler.. haha.. kch too small i guess after few try u sure will be able to guess where.. :)))
Don't tell me it's from xfab? hahaa... i guess must be in the Spring!
hehe.. Priscilla.. this photo was taken @ crown tower.. KTS building.. took after I have my dinner at "mr. ho"
mr. ho food not bad taste good but portion too small lar.. :))
Post a Comment