Never brought my kids to Cat Musuem so far. One sunday, my sisters asked me out for lunch. After lunch I brought up the idea to bring the kids to Cat Musuem. My sister agreed with my idea so we brought 3 littles monkeys there. Too bad my eldest daughter could not follow us because her daddy afraid I cannot cope with both kids at a time.
They seem like having fun and when time to return home sis's eldest daughter cried pityingly. Hmm.. Where else can I bring them to next round? Any fancy idea my friends?
4 comments:
wow... they looked like very enjoyed! That's good to bring them to museum, at least they can gain some knowledges from having fun there. I also wish to bring my children to museum or zoo, let them to see more, but have to wait for eric got free time now he is busy with the new house.
ya.. i rather bring them to explore outside sometime than stay @ home watching movie or play game..
ya hope eric can have more time with u and kids after the new house ready.. :) wah.. you new house v. nice.. must visit you next time..
When I was growing up, there was nothing much about cats. But then all sort of cat statutes and cat museums pop up. How weird.
Ai Shiang..
Perhap your memory with kch dulling after so many years stay oversea.. :)) Remember we use to have one corner in musuem that put all the cat related statues, painting and etc.. actually the cat musuem is extention of this and become an individual musuem @ different location.. This had been built many years lor at least 10 yrs..
I still remember you are cat lover and we always joke that you have a pair of eyes alike to cat eyes.. :p
Post a Comment