I had read Agnes's birthday sharing it's touch. I am a bad wife haha.. :)) This year birthday 2010 spoilt by me once again. Cannot share the detail but definitely better than last year 2009 which was the most miserable one and I hope it won't repeat.
However 2010 birthday celebretion with friends will be one of the most unforgettable one. I enjoyed it very much and very touch that 2 ex-colleagues also my friends drove all the way to celebrete for me. Thank you for showering me with your friendship and I appreciate that.
Well talk about my hubby perhap I really have very high expectation on him. : ) To a woman your whole life happiness really depend on a good and understanding hubby. My hubby not to say not good he just not romantic @ all. But I can see he improved since last year incident. And I hope he can further improve and so do I. My birthday wishes was all of us healthy and happy.
I hope many more years of birthday to celebrete with my family and at the same time assess my hubby improvement and oso myself.. keke.. > . - Or perhap I have to learn to become a *innocent* wife?? I know never will I be able to do so.. Haha..
P/S:
I am christian I hope you don't stumble by my imperfect self. God love human no matter good or bad. I happened to be the blissful one to know Him and may holy spirit assist me to live a more favorable life. Hallelujah!


5 comments:
You're welcome. haha....
Anyway, you are better than me a lot because my hubby never celebrate for me.
HM, can really see the change of u from your sharing. Let us encourage one another. I am not any better than u! FRIEDS FOREVER!!!!
oh.. yup, i really agree with sy. You really changed a lot. It's very normal that we will always have high expectation from the one who is important in our life. But I really agree with u, not only expect someone to change, instead we also need to improve ourself too.
What i very impressed from you is you have grown a lot in Christianity life. I believe it helped you a lot in improving yourself. I really need to learn it from you. In fact, it's a good thing, as your change can bring a lot of good influence in ur family, especially the children. Keep up the good work.
friends, i agreed with what u said, HM really changed a lot since i knowing her 4 yrs+ ago. Could be she changed after all of u left her alone here... got no buddy to chat, so more quiet time for her to 'fang xing' haha... (just kidding) Nobody is perfect, and if ppl will recommend self as 'bad' ppl then definitely she is not bad at all, and the most important is God created us with own value which others do not have. Because U r unique!
Post a Comment