Recently I am content with my life less grumbling. :D
Mom birthday last week we enjoyed a great dinner. We bought mom 2 cakes this year double blessing. haha.. The restarant we celebreted mom birthday does not allow outside food and even cake so we bought another one for mom lor. The particular restaurant is *Delizze*. The waiter told us politely their service are consider satifiable. What to do? We decided to buy New York cheese cake from them. It taste delicious!
If you ever go there suggest you to order their roasted chicken served with big chunk of mash potato (enough for big appetite man), pizza and pasta.

*P/S: Today I want to thank god. He protected me - 03 Aug 2010.


4 comments:
Hello! Long time didn't see your new update liao. Wow... your mom is so blissful! It must be a new and nice restaurant! I should have try it in kuching. Remember to post photos!
Haha.. Okie Priscilla.. I can even bring you there.. It's quite good.. I will arrange lunch with u.. :)) Lunch quite good there u can try some pastry.. Night time less cake and pastry..
Don't forget me too!!! haha... Where is it?
That's quite true, people grumble less when they are content :o)
Post a Comment