"Big Rice Bowl"'s beef noodle really super big bowl. Recommended by my lovely colleague who always know where to source good stuff. To be frank the 1st time I am a bit reluctant because really not many customer. Thought of just give it a try turn out really not bad but it was horrible big. It's slightly different with many TW noodle selling here. It taste not as salty instead enrich with natural sweetness of radish and carrot. Suggest you to give it a try. Haha.. but other stuff I dare not to recommend k.. ;)
It's located exactly behind of C121.
Happy eating!
Post a photo of it:
2 comments:
how much is it? i always prefer natural taste one...better still! Will try it tonite! hahaha
Wow.. Sounds like very nice! I always miss the beef noodle in Kuching! Will give it a try when I back.
Post a Comment