Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Content with what you have ?

Do you appreciate what you have at the moment ? I seldom think of this inthe past but now I want to ask this to myself time by time. I never think of how blissful I was whereas I only think of how miserable my live is without my own house, lack of this and that and how people ill treated me. Wasting so many times to think all of all those non sense.

Philippians 3:13-14: "Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

Now I wanna tell god that at this moment I felt blissful with a good job and good colleagues, a faithful husband, a pair of lovely children, healthy and joyful parent, a good babysitter and a lot more. I forget the old lazy me and the thousand of unhappy things that trouble me. Though I will become weak time by time I hope your words will always comfort me and re-flame my emberred heart.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers