Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fear no evil..

I like this chapter in bible old testiment Psalm 23. Recently I had repeated read it many times and felt it comfort my emotion.

Today is still not a good day for me but is not my own depression. I were my little brother and my friends one. I hope god gives me enough wisdom to advise and pray for them.

My brother confessed to my mom about his mistake and bagged for forgiveness. Tomorrow we had to settle the mistake that he had done. Thanks god that finally my timid and low self-esteem brother willing to share his problem with us.

As for my friend I hope god take care of her as she is now very depress. I truely understand how the feeling of depression and sorrowness which will overwhelmed me time by time.

Where as the other friend of mine who is pregnant been taking sickleave rested at home. I hope that she is fine and can deliver a healthy baby. God please take care of her as you know what she need and difficulty more then anyone.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers