I must admit that I am poor in term of time management and prioritize things. Yesterday I was plan to make hotdog bun for my daughter. After dinner I start to measure the ingredients then my hubby informed me that my son was motioned. This man whenever detected his kids motion will sure call me like I am the only heroin in the world to save him from shits. Sorry ah today mood not so good start to grouse again :p
While helping him to change nappy I discovered that he got diarrhea. Then my hubby suggested that we should bring him to see doctor. So how I already so determine to make the buns. I decide to quitely mix all the ingredient and let the dough rest there. Then I went upstair to change and the daddy complaint that I was wasting time as Alex the paediatrician will leave after 1 hour.
We managed to reach normah fast as the traffic was clear. Alex is a great and caring doctor we were always getting good help from him. He explained the diagnosis clear all the time and we felt secured to let him treat our kids.
When we reach home I start to continue with my dough kneadding. Then the daddy come in and ask me whether I have given the little one medicine. Man!! Why can't he give him himself isn't he know that I wanna make buns. Then he did the medicine feeding himself reluctantly. I can sense that he was quite unhappy to feed his son from his frown and impatient tone. Then he start to mumble "making bread is more important then your son". He really spoilt my mood to continue with my dough. So I fed medicine to little one then clean him up and change into his pyjamas. Then as usual the little one daddy put him to sleep.
In the kitchen I have to face the 2 idiots(in my heart) who seem like I owed them a million. Sigh.. How I wish I could get rid of them as soon as possible (move out.. haha.. hope my dream will come true.. :p). When my mood went down I just hate to see these 2 idiots. I know I am not suppose to hate them but I just can't help. They are like thorn in my hearts.
After change my daughter into her pyjamas. Everything consider as mom responsible had done I continue with my interest again. I manage to make 8 buns altogether and by the time I finish all the work it would be 12 o'clock already. Sigh! Recently I had not slept earlier then 11. Very tired. Wonder the taste? Can ask agnes hehe.. I gave her one.. Lazy to take photo..
I think the next time I make anything would be week(s) later. Have to rest for a while I am not superwoman. I think become a good mom is hard you have to either sacrify your own interests or piriority them low. Why man so easy to pursue their interest he can play badminton every wednesday but I have to stay @ home taking care of our kids. Guess for the sake of my kids happiness I should not think like that. But when not in good mood all the selfish thought will dance in my mind. :p


1 comment:
Hey, i want to taste ur bun.......give me one too!!!
Post a Comment