Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A sting in my heart..

I still hate the persons that I don't like. When I saw them I still feel uneasy. Today there were some words from bibble that came in my mind. It were written in 2 Corinthians 12:7-8.



"To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me."



I think those peoples are the thorn in my hearts just like the one in Paul's heart. They keep bothering and torturing me. Although I pray hard to take away them from me but to no vail. It was like satan's bullet to make me remain as a sinner.



If I say I forgive them today I am 100% a liar. haha... :) Perhap god will provide me a good solution. I will keep praying to my rock and my refuge.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers