Sunday, May 17, 2009

Narrow-Minded

"Narrow-Minded" - This was the word thrown from my hubby's mouth when we argue.. Hmm.. I ruminated what he said. What he said true also.. I have become very narrow-minded especially to his family members. Every single fault and hardship they gave me I will collect and return to them respectively + some bonus.. ^-^

Though I realize my sin I still can't really forgive them.. At least I hope when I face them I can be calm really not worth to sin for tiny matters and persons. I am so afraid to say so.. Everytime I think I wanna improve sure there are some challenges confronting me.. I am sick of them and my own weakness..

Time to move out hopefully can come sooner.. :) I don wanna sin everyday.. I want to be happy and treasure every single day while I still breathe.. Live is full of miracle.. How joyful to see new born baby and embrace them.. How great to enjoy the nature.. the trees, sky and seas.. Everything that God has created and given to us.. Add fuel to "ME".. :)

2 comments:

Ice said...

Yeah! I support moving out. It's always better to live without the parents or in-laws. Not that you don't love them. It's because you love them that it's better to move out. Well, I hope I'm making sense.

I always remember a teacher of ours back in kuching high. I forgot his name but still remember his face, his words are exactly like what I've said above. That's why I also tell my hubby no parents allowed *hahaha. I am bad.

No Body said...

Agree with you.. My hubby just don't get the point.. For him not happy just ignore lar.. :))

Unless we are saint can tolerant everything else staying together sure have conflict..

*xiang jian rong yi xiang chu nan*

Most of the newly wed husband and wife also gone thru conflict and tense time before they learn to tolerance to each other. What to say other persons..

If the eldest really sick need ppl to take care guess that is inevitable responsibility lar.. else if they are healthy and sound they will also like to have their own social life I don't see the need to stay with them.. Make ownself suffer only.. No doubt they help to do chore and take care kid but the *trial* esp. from their daughter will make you crazy.. gossip behind.. gosh.. unless you are saint hv nothing for ppl to pin point at you..

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers