And also happy for Alice and Hui Hua they also delivered safely. Especially Alice so brave still dare to travel by boat back to Sibu. Wah Alice you should do testimony in church how GOD's grace has shower on you.. haha.. :))
So happy to see new born babies.. I have seen both Siew Yieng's and Agnes's baby.. I got poor memory can only remember Siew Yieng's bb girl face very round and tiny.. and Agnes's bb boy with high nose.. hehe..
I seen Hui Hua daughter's photo also.. hehe.. I think not like her perhap inherited the look from her daddy..


3 comments:
I just updated my blog u can go and see...ya is my girl very tiny?
By the way, why you never post any photos to ur blog?
haha.. don't wanna dispose myself so much lar.. haha.. this blog become my *chu qi tong*.. paisey ler if ppl can recognize my face.. :p wahaha... I will post most of my photo in facebook.. I just bought a new "stupid" camera in the future will try to post some leisure shooting for you gals to enjoy.. *wink*
Thanks Hui Ming. Remember i told you my target date was on 18 May. God answer my prayer! Everything was in God's Plan. My baby head has engaged in the early May actually. The week before on Wednesday, I fall down. Friday, I visited Philip Koh. He said the baby head not engaged. I think it could be due to i fall down, so the baby head goes up. Saturday, I went back to Sibu. Sunday, contraction. Monday morning, gave birth the little baby Charles. It was a perfet timing under God's guidance.
Post a Comment