Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Durian durian

Mom asked me to have dinner on last friday but I had just finish my dinner. But been told that got local lala and durian so I really tempted. So I drove girl went all the way to mom house to enjoy the durian and lala.. Super delicious really satisfied..

My daughter insist to take photo of durian.. (tempted?? or feel disgusted??) :




7 comments:

Siew Yieng said...

Tempted!!! I wish to eat durian for ages since I pregnant!!!!

Ice said...

Is it durian season now? what is lala?

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

wah... looks very nice. Here also got a lot of durian. I also ate some cos tempted by eric, he likes durian very much.

No Body said...

O yes.. Now is durian season.. actually I found that durian season become more often not like last time only once a year..

No Body said...

haha.. priscilla don worry i also took durian during pregnant terrence.. :) it's very sweet so hv to control the intake at once..

when u had deliver bb do inform me ya..

Ampang said...

Penang got a lot of durian now but i didn't bought any. fortunately ah so's uncle ask us eat durian given by his friend. u know the biggest durian we ate is about 5kg. all the durian si be ho liao.

No Body said...

wah.. ampang you make me drool.. haha.. the most delicious durian I ever tasted before was @ 2nd yi yi house.. Only ate 2 pieces already very full the meat so rich..

we are lucky here i never bought any also.. alwaz eat papa bought one.. if ah woo marry this year you are coming back ?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers