Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pumpkin & Sweet potato bread..

Just promised Pris. and SY that I will post more.. But seem like I am more lazy than I thought.. :p

Here you go some photos of my most recent baked bread.. I purposely bought a mold with cover hehe.. The one I previously got with no cover.. It cost me RM15 +.. Long term investment.. haha.. :)) This round I am not too satisfied with the outcome I hope next time the bread can grow full mold become rectagular shape.
Actually bread is not an very expensive item here and I even saw that UNACO selling RM2 per loaf. Bake bread is not cost effective @ all however it also depend what ingredient you used. This round I am using organic wheat flour and sugar so cost a bit more around RM5 ++. If not using organic ingredient perhap just half of the cost..








6 comments:

Ice said...

The bread looks great! Only RM2? THat is cheap. Over here it used to be A$3.80 now A$4.60 for a loaf I think it is expensive.

No Body said...

o.. 4.60 a bit costly.. so you alwaz make own bread? post more photo to share ler.. :D

UNACO I mentioned is supermarket.. If buy from bakery house slight more expensive about RM2.50 and above but quality more promised.. If wholemeal normally up to RM3++..

I bet the price will increase again heard the newspaper said egg price going to increase soon..

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

wah... the bread looks yummy! melvin and ur children are so lucky!

No Body said...

thanks priscilla.. hehe.. the taste so so only.. I can let you taste next time when you come back.. ;)

贤惠 said...

I want to taste too. Haha... HM, u are very hardworking of making things to eat huh. Right now, I would rather to grab time to sleep lor.

No Body said...

haha.. alice that's my hobby I willing to sacrify some sleeping time to do what I like.. haha..

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers