There was another couple who also brought their daughter their - Hana and in less than 30 mins become Rachel good friend.. Kids really can get along pretty fast and well.. They have pure heart not like adult.. haha.. If suddenly somebody treat you so well I am sure you will think what is the motive behind.. ahaha..
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Coffee again - The Bing
Week ago hubby have kind of ex-classmate reunion.. So he informed me earlier if I would like to join him.. hehe.. Of course why not meet and know more friends always a good thing.. So I suggested The Bing.. Hehe.. My favorite..
There was another couple who also brought their daughter their - Hana and in less than 30 mins become Rachel good friend.. Kids really can get along pretty fast and well.. They have pure heart not like adult.. haha.. If suddenly somebody treat you so well I am sure you will think what is the motive behind.. ahaha..
My ice blended mocha
My hubby's Chocolate ice blended.. hehe.. I think mine more tasty..
Scissor, Rock, Paper..
See the smile of two.. How happy they are..
My daughter drool watching all the cheese cake sold and keep begging me to buy the cookies.. O no.. I can bake own with low cost.. hehe.. stingy mom..
There was another couple who also brought their daughter their - Hana and in less than 30 mins become Rachel good friend.. Kids really can get along pretty fast and well.. They have pure heart not like adult.. haha.. If suddenly somebody treat you so well I am sure you will think what is the motive behind.. ahaha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I keep hearing about this place "Bing". Very popular huh? They only have cakes and coffee?
Not only that ai shiang.. they have good lagsana.. :)) a shop just like starbuck or coffeebean.. a nice and luxury place to hang out with friends..
Post a Comment