Friday, September 18, 2009

One fine lunch @ My Restaurant

I have a good lunch with colleagues @ "My Restaurant" haha.. Not own by me don't misunderstand it's the restaurant name. Show you some of the food taken. My dish was not in because it is too usual but healthier - caeser salad chicken with lots of vege and chic breast. The pictures shown here were all from chief special menu.

3 comments:

Ice said...

The dishes are very "ang mo" style hor? I remember when we were still at secondary school, I don't think there are any restaurants serving western style dishes. These days they are like mushroom, can be seen at every corner of Kuching huh?

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

wow.. so nice! you guys so enjoy huh! I miss kuching food liao.. :(

No Body said...

ya.. ai shiang nowaday everyway you could spot western food.. those lower range one with no aircon can serve chic chop less than 10.. those with aircon one can be expensive there are a number of good one like "The Junk", "Sharing Planet", "Magenta" and "My Restaurant".. You could try when you are back.. haha.. not sure can compare to au standard or not.. :)

perhap too many oversea student brought back the western culture and food.. :))

Yes pris.. very enjoy.. hehe.. you will be back feb during CNY right ?? I m sure you miss mee sua and laksa.. haha.. :))

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers