Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crave to be loved

Long time not update my blog. Neither anything good and worth to share nor anything so bad to whimper. Of course there are some real good things and bad things but keep it to myself and god.. ;)

Actually I wish to write this post with mandarin but surrender when think about the "pin yin" part.

Long ago I noticed my son is craving to be loved. When I ask him do you want me to tickle you? He waves his head. Then when I ask him do you want me to "sayang" he will nods his head. haha.. At first I thought just a coincident.. Then I start to ask him most of the day. He will nod his head whenever I ask want to "sayang" or not. Recently he changed instead of nodding head he will lean himself backward to my chest for me to embrace him.

6 comments:

Ice said...

Everyone craves to be loved I believe :o).

Perhaps he is wanting more attention?

Siew Yieng said...

so u must feel very warm also....remember to hug him closely

No Body said...

true ai shiang but children are more direct to show their love need.. haha.. :))

ya.. sy i hug him almost everyday.. now son closer to me compare to my daughter as i'm the one alwaz taking care of him beside bbsitter.. grandma also sayang him but my daughter occupied most of her love and time and my daughter attached to her more..

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

HM, most ppl say son is more attached to mother and daughter is more attached to father. haha.. not sure how true is it! But you are one of the example la...

No Body said...

haha.. pris half true in my case.. haha.. my son attach me but my daughter attach to grandma instead of papa.. :)) perhap next time when we move out this will become fact.. ahaha...

贤惠 said...

Hug is a good expression of love. My son and my daughter all like to attach to me. So, I'm very tired.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers