Monday, December 21, 2009

Dinner @ San Francisco

San Franciso is one of the oldest western restaurant in town. As far as I know she is the only restaurant with pianist to entertain you while having your meal. The environment is good and food look presentable but too bad the taste not as good. Perhap the previously visits left me with good impression thus very much anticipate to enjoy once again.

I had ordered cheezy lamb to my suprise they served me with deep fried lamb. From the appearance already I can judge that it will fail my taste bud. Perhap I have rigid thought to me lamb best serve in grill or stew and the meat ought to be juicy enough. I tasted few bites it's dry and hardly taste the cheese. So I ask the waiter to give me some source and melvin friend suggested black pepper sauce. Upon the bill settling only we knew they charged us RM3 for that. A bit unhappy they should have told us if there is additional charge and get consent up front.

Hubby ordered beef taste quite good and both his friends order fish dishes. They all commented the food just so so.

Well I think there would be slim chance for me to dine there again. haha.. :)))) Becoz they had charged me the RM3 for the sauce.. haha.. nolar.. just kidding not so small gas..

Reason:
1) Expensive.
2) Again Expensive.
3) Not worth the price.

haha.... :)) these were my subjective comment..

5 comments:

kwan said...

haha! u'll do great in food commentary...

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

haha... i agree with lk. That's why i like to view ur blog. Even though i not in kuching, but still can know which place nice to eat.

No Body said...

thanks lk and priscilla.. haha.. :)) comment were all subjective.. haha.. i will post my dinner @ mr. ho next few days.. yum yum.. quite delicious..

贤惠 said...

I have been to San Francisco once. Except the pianist, nothing can attract me to go there again. :)

No Body said...

ya alice.. absolutely agree with you..

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers