This year I have the honour to become one of the committee to organize birthday party for our department. Since now cupcake is the trend we decided to get each birthday star one. We requested the supplier to design according to birthday star characters or preferences.
: ) She really delivered us good work I would say above my expectation. I like it so so so much and I hope all the birthday stars love it too. You could visit her website with the following link: http://www.heavenly-cake.blogspot.com/












3 comments:
So nice! By the way, which one is for u? haha... could it be the handbag and the shoes? Or a bowl of mee and a cup of drink?
haha.. not yet lar priscilla.. this birthday was to celebrete JAN-APR birthday..
the magican hat with rabbit was belong to andrew au and the smart guy in tuxedo was yung kok one..
me n agnes hv to wait for next one in AUGUST.. :)))
Very cute cupcakes. They seem quite popular these days. I see many people having decorative cupcakes to replace the normal birthday cakes these days.
Post a Comment