Monday, June 14, 2010

My Sibu Trip

I went to Sibu with my dearest mom beginning of June to visit my auntie there. It was a fruitful trip that can't express using words. I learnt a lot of good christian value though all the lesson will remain just lesson unless I practise it in my life. Ah~ Uhm~ Not easy..

Well apart from this the only thing I can share is food. I enjoy food very very muchie. Paisey that not much photo of human this round but food. ;)

Here I want to introduce you my uncle restaurant in Sibu located @ Lanang road called "恩祥".. The most recommended dishes are basket yam mix vege & fried own make tofu..

Hehe.. My comment about Sibu food "Sorry, kuching food more tasty and more choices" but the price definitely cannot beat sibu well-known economy.


1 comment:

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

hmm... yum yum. Oh.. yup, the price really can't be found in Kuching and some more the portion is more! haha..

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers