Relax.. relax... my dear friend. Sometimes life is up and down. They will pass soon.
Ah! I am as usual so poor in Chinese. But I am guessing you're in frustration / anger. Who was that who made you so angry? Calm down perhaps drink some water and try to ignore that person for a while :o)
haha.. who else can make me so angry.. :)) only this person capable to make me so angry.. :))
pris and ai shiang.. thanks.. feel much much better now.. haha.. hot temper ppl really easy to get angry.. i want to be like pris like sky crack down also No Problem! haha..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Relax.. relax... my dear friend. Sometimes life is up and down. They will pass soon.
Ah! I am as usual so poor in Chinese. But I am guessing you're in frustration / anger.
Who was that who made you so angry?
Calm down perhaps drink some water and try to ignore that person for a while :o)
haha.. who else can make me so angry.. :)) only this person capable to make me so angry.. :))
pris and ai shiang.. thanks.. feel much much better now.. haha.. hot temper ppl really easy to get angry.. i want to be like pris like sky crack down also No Problem! haha..
Post a Comment