Only 2? Still a long way lah Hui Ming :o). I started having greys when I was 31 and now almost 20% of my head is covered with grey hair. My husband keeps telling me that I have so much greys till you don't need to search for it.
haha... only 2! no worry la! Actually eric ever found one for me last year, but i ignored it. haha... should i ask him to find again, maybe there got some more.
Thank you all for the consolation words.. I had discoverd 2-3partial white hair before but never from roof to tail completely white.. Gosh I still cannot accept it..
i don read chinese, but i gather u said u hv 2 white hair? don worry, 2 is very little compared to hundreds of thousands.... :-) it will take another decade or two for it to grow until noticeable.... by then, we all shud have white hair lor.... maybe tat time already running after grandkids.... :-)
6 comments:
no prob one...last time TJ also got two when he was under pressure...I guess you are now pressure!
不要紧,我很早就比你老了。别担心,老的人还很多呢。 :)
Only 2? Still a long way lah Hui Ming :o). I started having greys when I was 31 and now almost 20% of my head is covered with grey hair. My husband keeps telling me that I have so much greys till you don't need to search for it.
haha... only 2! no worry la! Actually eric ever found one for me last year, but i ignored it. haha... should i ask him to find again, maybe there got some more.
Thank you all for the consolation words.. I had discoverd 2-3partial white hair before but never from roof to tail completely white.. Gosh I still cannot accept it..
i don read chinese, but i gather u said u hv 2 white hair? don worry, 2 is very little compared to hundreds of thousands.... :-)
it will take another decade or two for it to grow until noticeable.... by then, we all shud have white hair lor.... maybe tat time already running after grandkids.... :-)
Post a Comment