Yesterday I had managed to make and steam 13 paus. I use ingredient as below:
Pau skin:
1) 300g pau flour
2) 4g yeast
3) 150 ml milk
4) 1 tbs olive oil
5) 1 egg
Pau filling:
1) 1.5 pachyrhizus
2) some dry shrimp
3) some soy sauce
4) some pepper
5) some salt
6) some mince pork meat
7) some eag (slice from hard boiled eggs, sliced 6 per egg using slicing tool kit)
p/s: filling is prepare by my mom-in-law so I really have no idea how much she put. The taste is very good.
Everything turn out fine except that they were really ugly. There were 2 extremely ugly as my daughter want to put "kaya" as filling so it was became hard to wrap and shape it.
I had taken some shoot and will post it once downloaded from digital camera for you all to have a good laugh.. *wink*


1 comment:
wahwah... you should have post the picutres here. Anyway, thanks for sharing the ingredient. Maybe next time i can try to make it :P
Post a Comment