Monday, September 7, 2009

Bean Project..

I had saw my friend Chui Khim who was also my form 6 ex-schoolmate organized beans artwork for her kids. So amaze with that and requested her to invite me when she does it again in the future. I don't expect that she is so efficient few weeks later invited me and another ex-schoolmate to have a small gathering and set out the beans artwork for kids.

Thought of bringing some homemake snack for kids but end up lazy to do so just use money to prepare some.. haha..

My kids having great fun there. I really felt so grateful that she not only prepared the beans artwork but also cook us some dessert and prepare snack to kids. She bought (some redeem) her kids very good toys mostly to stimulate their brain and also organized them very well. I had learnt a good lesson from her but when can apply it hmm.. don't know.. haha.. :D














3 comments:

Priscilla Wong Hieng Eng said...

That's very good game for the children. I think u had done a great job! I also need to learn from ur friend.

Ice said...

Wah! That's good to spend time with your kids.

Siew Yieng said...

you can redeem the bean toy from cosway also....it is more suitable for kids 4+ and above.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers