After finished our lunch we decided to taste dessert at a new store located at Jalan Song - Dessert Paradise.
The desserts we ordered taste good but the portion a bit small. Just a kind reminder the menus shown was too good compare to the real one so don't get disappointed. I still prefer what saw would be what served.
the one with red red color is watermelon with mango i personally like it more.. with one scoop of ice cream divided 2.. haha.. the portion really so small.. I think a little pricely..
haha.. nolar ai shiang.. hawker still a lot lar.. one bowl about 1.50 RM niah.. like wat we use to have if u want fancy one can go to hui sing hawker food got many choices.. but I think the ingredient put cheaper compare the the dessert house shown here..
4 comments:
ya i have been there few weeks back. what is the one with red red colour one? ya the price is the compatitable with the portion served.
the one with red red color is watermelon with mango i personally like it more.. with one scoop of ice cream divided 2.. haha.. the portion really so small.. I think a little pricely..
Ah! Looks yummy. I can imagine the sweetness of those desserts. I like it with some coconut milk too :o)
These days they even have nice places like that to have desserts huh? No more hawker style desserts kah?
haha.. nolar ai shiang.. hawker still a lot lar.. one bowl about 1.50 RM niah.. like wat we use to have if u want fancy one can go to hui sing hawker food got many choices.. but I think the ingredient put cheaper compare the the dessert house shown here..
Post a Comment