Although I am not a good christian but I had read the bible at least once in my life time and read new testiment more that once. What a shame that I don't know where the Hebrew chapter was.
Last sunday service I went to trinity the nearest church to where I live now. When the chairperson invite us to read Hebrew I start to think hmm.. this sound familiar is that from new or old testiment.. I flip old not found then flip new also couldn't locate it. I start to sweat as other already start to read.. So embarrass they had finish reading only I remember I had installed bible in my h/p that's really useful tool I finally can locate it.
Wuh~~ So embarrass I want to read more bible and not floating my mind while reading.. God have mercy on this naughty and disobidient christian.


4 comments:
God know your sincere heart as long as you believe HE is your savior.
aiya... not need to pai seh la.. i also dont know mah. :P Yup, i agree with Alice, the most important is He knows u.
I also don't care much. At first, I thought you were talking about the language "Hebrew" :o)
haha.. :)) ya ya.. but still as a christian really need to read bible more diligently.. i have lost for few years now with my mom and sister encourage and support i found my faith once again and start to pick up my bible reading..
Post a Comment